Friday, May 27, 2005

Off to Europe!

Tomorrow I leave to spend 40 days trekking through Europe before returning to the "real world." I will post all of the highlights and the stories of my adventures here. I can either be reached here or via email.

My first stop is in London where I will spend one day and night before leaving for Venice bright and early Monday morning. I fly from Raleigh-Durham to Charlotte and then on to London Gatwick. I'll be staying at a pleasant looking inexpensive hotel near the airport that will hopefully be quiet enough to allow me a good night's sleep. I haven't yet decided what to do on Sunday, but I will either hang out in Horley or go into the City for a pint or two or three...

The Gatwick White House Hotel

Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

test test test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home