Saturday, June 18, 2005

Berlin

After a very long drive to Berlin (roughly 5 hours), I checked into my room at the Motel-One again. I liked the one in Frankfurt so much, I decided to change my reservation in Berlin and stay at the one there. It´s a bit outside of town, but with the car it shouldn´t be any problem at all. Might as well take advantage of it while I can.

The weather was cloudy all day. I encountered a few traffic problems, but the handy navigation system quickly rerouted me around most of them. So cool.

Checked into the hotel (with a live person this time) and droppped off my stuff. Then set out for the city to get some grub. Found a nice place to eat and had a plate of pasta. Walked around for a bit and went back to the hotel to get some much needed schlafen (sleep). I think tomorrow I will sleep in and then explore Berlin. The weather is supposed to be much better tomorrow (Saturday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home