Thursday, June 09, 2005

Vienna

Yesterday and today I spent more time exploring Vienna, checking out the Belvedere Schloß and other very cool places.



Traudi and I also went to the big museum here, the Kunsthistorische. It was nice with some great paintings from Rembrandt, Rubens, Raphael, and others.



Traudi then took me to the Schweizerhaus and Riesenrad. Here we had a huge lunch consisting of deep fried pork! VERY good!

Today is my last day in Vienna before I head to München (Munich) tomorrow morning. I spent the day walking around by myself and had lunch at Cafe Central. It is a great coffeehouse and I had a nice meal there followed by a "Cafe Central" which is a coffee with apricot liquer topped with whipped cream. Quite tasty.



Tonight, Roland´s aunt is cooking dinner for me. She has been so nice. I hope that I get a chance to repay her hospitality one day.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post more now! - Steve D.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He must be having too much fun to get on the Internet.

Charlie G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home